Saturday 1 December 2007

Hissobel hearts Maxine

Yo S'up Ma Peeps.

I know it's been a long time since I last got my fluffly pantaloons on the interwebs, but I haz been busy killing venimous snakes and politicians. Managing Maxine's campaign distracted me from the diet, and what do you know I've lost half a kilo. Only 800 grams to go and watch out I'll be wearing stretch velvet again. I miss my hoochy tracksuit.





So, did anyone think this was "an accident"? Just a bit of slippery Isobel liquid gold sprayed thoughtfully in his flight path was enough to assist the miser in his graceful fall. I made a sprint for it and I don't think anyone suspected a thing. When the Max Factor started exhuberantly dancing to jazz in the streets of Bennelong I had to make sure she was a contrasting vision of co-ordination.








This woman is a national hero. Cats around the country are purring for Maxine '15

Or maybe I'm just purring for the new full fat bicuits I ate this morning to help remove tartar. I'm not really sure.

Y'all can call me Blissobel.

Catch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done with the campaign Hissy, Will you be moving to Canberra to be the Director of Feline affairs?
FatCat

Hissabel said...

Yo Fattie. S'up. Only if I can convince caucus to agree that all canines be sent to the detention facilities on Nauru (can't have all that infrastructure go to waste can we?!)