Thursday 13 December 2007

Bootylicious for the Holiday Season







While my human was away I got to Catsit my homegirl Lani. She's a fairly high maintenance human and required waking at first light and constant reminders of my excellent hunting skills of inanimate objects. I've been in an exceee-lent mood since the introduction of full fat teeth cleaner biscuits. Diet hell has been mitigated by these nuggests of joy.


This year I have decided to take on Beyonce's bootylicious look, so you can see I am workin' it. I'm considering challenging B-Girl to a Zoolander style walk-off, but I hear David Bowie is in high demand at this time of year. Anyhoo, Beyonce knows that I'd win because her gut doesn't sweep the floor like my feathery sporran.




So. Whatever. I've got martini's to drink and a tatoo to design. Time to make my committment to Maxine '15 in ink.

No comments: